Our latest Annual Report, for the 2015/16 financial year, has been released.
Some of the highlights for us for 2015/16 were as follows:
- We obtained reaccreditation with the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT). This provides us with further access to federal funding.
- We achieved a modest surplus despite having to downsize in anticipation of the completion of our The Road Less Travelled project in Africa.
- Our CEO, Bob Mitchell, chaired the Australian Church Agencies Network (CAN).
- We have been well represented in churches, theological conferences and colleges.
- The work begun in 2016 on our website has been completed.
Overall, 2015/16 was a very busy and productive year. We would like to sincerely thank you, our supporters, for your continued help in allowing us to work for God’s kingdom to come on Earth as in heaven. Your assistance is always very much appreciated.